Sunday, August 19, 2018

MY STORY AND TESTIMONY OF THE TRUTHFULLNESS OF THE GOSPEL

I AM A CHILD OF GOD, AND MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS, AND KNOW THE GOSPEL OF
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints  IS THE RESTORED CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST, AND IS THE LIGHT AND TRUTH FOR THIS WORLD! IT IS GUIDED AND DIRECTED BY A PROPHET,  PRESIDENT RUSSELL M. NELSON AND THE QUORUM OF THE 12 APOSTLES.  

Russell Marion Nelson Sr. is an American religious leader and former surgeon who is the 17th and current president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
LDS 12 PRESENT DAY APOSTLES! 

I can''t even fathom not having the Gospel in my life. I am so blessed to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in my life. I was not born into the church.  My aunt and uncle saved us from my parents who were very negligent. My Aunt Gussie and Uncle Loma, were prompted to stop and visit after a General Conference and found us abandoned in our home, for around 2 weeks in Nevada. They were the family and Gospel-messengers that rescued us &  raised my brother 8, and I was 5 years old. They brought the LDS-Missionaries to their home to teach us the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and raised us in their home!

My biological parents were alcoholics and very broken people! The Gospel was truly our Light and taught us that Heavenly Father truly watches over all His children. It gives me peace to know that  my parents gave the choice to accept  the Gospel since we (my Children) are working to complete my parents temple work!

I have a very strong testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I know that it is True and  the way back home to our Heavenly Parents! I know without doubt it is guided by Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ who died for us so that we could return back. I know we have a Prophet to guide us and give us modern day revelations! YES, I KNOW THERE IS LIFE AND PROGRESSION FOR US AFTER MORTAL DEATH!

The LDS Church is the Restored Church that was here when Jesus Christ was alive!  This is a link to the history of the restoration of gospel for those that would like to know
https://www.lds.org/scriptures/gs/restoration-of-the-gospel

I AM GRATEFUL AND EXTREMELY BLESSED to be able to share my testimony of the truthfullness of the Gospel OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS! I KNOW THAT THE BOOK OF MORMON IS A 2ND WITNESS OF JESUS CHRIST AND IS TRUE. 
In the Book of Moroni, Chapter  10 verse 3 states...
Moroni's Promise ... Verse 3 tells us: 

Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts.
4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.

I SHARE THESE TRUTHS HUMBLY,  WITH LOVE, AND GRATEFULLY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, OUR SAVIOR AND REDEEMER, AMEN!

Thank you for your time in reading, 
MY STORY!





No comments:

Post a Comment